UWellness Study Publications
Publications from the UWellness Study and their links to OSF Preprints are listed below.
- Barringer, A., Papp, L. M., & Gu, P. (accepted). College students’ sense of belonging in times of disruption: Prospective changes from before to during the COVID-19 pandemic. Higher Education Research & Development. OSF
- Papp, L. M., Kouros, C. D., Armstrong, L., & Curtin, J. J. (in press). College students’ momentary stress and prescription drug misuse in daily life: Testing direct links and the moderating roles of global stress and coping. Stress and Health. OSF
- Barringer, A., & Papp, L. M. (2021). Academic factors associated with college students’ prescription stimulant misuse in daily life: An ecological analysis of multiple levels. Journal of American College Health. Advance online publication. OSF
- Blumenstock, S. M., & Papp, L. M. (2021). Romantic (versus other) events and momentary affect: Immediate and lagged within-person associations among college students. Journal of Family Psychology, 36, 57-68. OSF
- Blumenstock, S. M., & Papp, L. M. (2021). Substance use behaviors in the daily lives of U.S. college students reporting recent use: The varying roles of romantic relationships. Social Science & Medicine, 279, e114021. OSF
- Kouros, C. D., Papp, L. M., Kelly, B. C., & Blumenstock, S. M. (2021). College-based social and situational predictors of real-time prescription drug misuse in daily life. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 227, 108969. OSF
- Papp, L. M., & Kouros, C. D. (2021). Effect of COVID-19 disruptions on young adults’ affect and substance use in daily life. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 35(4), 391-401. OSF
- Papp, L. M., Kouros, C. D., Witt, H. K., Curtin, J. J., Blumenstock, S. M., & Barringer, A. (2021). Real-time momentary mood as a predictor of college students’ prescription drug misuse in daily life: Direct links and the moderating role of background mental health. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology. Advance online publication. OSF
- Papp, L. M., Barringer, A., Blumenstock, S. M., Gu, P., Blaydes, M., Lam, J., & Kouros, C. D. (2020). Development and acceptability of a method to investigate prescription drug misuse in daily life: An ecological momentary assessment study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 8(10), e21676.
- Papp, L. M., Kouros, C. D., & Curtin, J. J. (2020). Real-time associations between young adults’ momentary pain and prescription opioid misuse intentions in daily life. American Psychologist, 75(6), 761-771. OSF